FSO255 Calculating Flow Rate
FSO 255 - Calculating Flow Rate
Use field performance test data to calculate fan performance.
- Calculate or establish the density at the measurement plane;
- Estimate the average air velocity, and calculat ethe flow rate at the traverse;
- Calculate the flow rate and velocity pressures at teh other measurement planes;
- Determine the average power, process required pressure, and as-is pressure;
- Calculate the fan efficiency.
Prerequisites: FSO 202 - Sizing Ducts, FSO 210 - Psychrometrics, FSO 250 - Measuring Fan Systems.
Increase your expertise, or the expertise of your whole team! Don’t go alone; learning is social. Enroll your whole team to build stronger unit identity. No team? No problem: our training forum gives you direct access to other experts-in-training! You are just a few clicks away from 24 hour access to others in your industry. Bundle your training and save. Bundles are available in both fan system optimization and motor systems optimization.