We understand the need for quick, high impact projects in today's competitive environment.
Our first priority is to look for projects that pay for themselves in three years or less – a 30% to 100% return on investment. And that's not counting the productivity increases that inevitably result from optimization.
It's simple– optimized systems perform better. They provide:
- Lower operating costs
- Higher profits
- Less maintenance
- More reliability and less downtime
- Higher productivity
Good optimization candidates often exhibit three typical symptoms:
- Maintenance or production-related problems
- Failure to keep up with demand
- Problems controlling the system
Productive Energy Solutions has developed customized resources for the devices below:
- Fans & Blowers: Fans are in every facility, but are often not operating at their peak efficiency.
- Pumps: Pumps systems should be evaluated to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Motors: There are a number of ways that motor systems can be optimized for efficiency.
Many plants are now using Adjustable Speed Drives (ASDs) in their fan and pump systems. Unfortunately, some ASDs never achieve the savings that were promised.
At Productive Energy Solutions, we consider low cost optimization strategies as well as ASDs. Before you make an expensive investment in an ASD, evaluate all the options and decide what's best for you.
Click to access your Online Training Course Catalog,
or Contact Productive Energy Solutions to schedule an in-person training session or consultation.
Access Your Free Professional Toolbox!: Join/Register.